“Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” – John 3:3
Much like the extreme vetting that is currently needed for this country because of radical Islamic threats and illegal immigration, a very similar process is necessary for those who want to enter the kingdom of God. As quoted in John 3:7, “…ye must be born again.”. Why am I comparing the threat to our nation that comes from outside groups who want to kill us and our way of life with the plan of salvation? Because I have noticed MANY similarities between the two.
Many republicans and conservatives alike, and some democrats, agree that we should not be taking in anybody who does not want to abide to the U.S Constitution and our way of life. That we should reject anyone who poses a threat to this great country of ours. Like who?
We have already let illegals into this country who have committed crimes and we deport them but they always find a way back here! And in some cases, we still keep them regardless of the crime. (Why we need to ban sanctuary cities).
On the issue with the refugee ban, I agree with it 100%. We all should. If we are not creating safe zones in Syria FIRST and carefully vetting others who come from terrorist sponsored countries like Iran (which is #1 on that list), we are indeed endangering the lives of Americans. Our families, our friends, our neighbors etc.
Our requirements for immigrants should be:
- Must abide to the U.S Constitution first before any ideology or religion.
- Can not have any ties to any terrorist groups.
- Must learn and speak English.
Jesus is very clear about who will be allowed entry to God’s kingdom. Those who are saved.
- “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved” – Romans 10:9
- For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. – Ephesians 2:8-9
And is very clear who will not:
- But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. – Revelation 21:8
Heaven is a place where sin does not exist. The reason for that is our almighty father only allows men and women who believed in Him, accepted Jesus Christ as their lord and savior, and trusted in Him alone to get to Heaven. All sins were forgiven and much like our country today, we must take a very similar approach. We can’t protect EVERY person here from violence but we can take many precautions and set standards to protect as many lives as possible from foreign and domestic threats.
Follow us on social media!